Ecoline is currently seeking a capable, reliable person who is rope access trained or has experience in working at heights for the construction of our high rope adventures.
You must be comfortable working harnessed up to 30 metres above the ground, in a tree or on poles using power tools. Experience in construction is preferable.
You will require a current driver's licence and first aid training certificate, working at heights or rigging qualifications would be ideal.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Constructing the elements of high rope adventure courses, and rollercoaster zip lines with a high standard of workmanship.
- Ensuring adherence to relevant building legislation and standards of performance, quality, cost and safety.
- Working as a member of the construction team under the management of the Construction Manager.
- Working with consideration for the elements of each particular site.
- Understanding and complying with Ecoline Safety and Quality Management Policies and Environmental Management Policies.
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic team, at different locations on exciting projects. Ecoline values team members with a keen attitude for work and recognizes positive effort with professional development opportunities and training.
Please submit your current resume and a letter expressing your interest in the position via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org